Update - Agape Children’s Home (June 2016)
Love Never Fails!
It’s amazing what Love looks like. It is equally amazing what Love is accomplishing in the lives of 28 children at the Agape Children’s Home and the 15 community children in Ghana!
Hungry bellies are non-existent, dignity is restored, safety, protection and stability are given to the vulnerable, long-life and BRIGHT futures is the new norm for these world changers!
But wait, there’s more!!
Community children are making great headway because of daily meals provided, not to mention clothing, access to medical care and education! Come on!
Other incredible highlights include:
- The Kindergarten class graduated to Grade One!
- Community-as-risk children can all speak English, count, write in cursive and quote Bible verses!
- The Music Therapy Association of Ghana came to lead a music workshop for the students (which went over really, really well! See pictures).
- Pray for new musical instruments - flute, drums, piano and guitar..etc
- Agree with them for a bigger space/new building to accommodate more children at risk.
- Ask God to send more volunteers to help with the overall operations of the home.
- Pray for an outpouring of wisdom over the the team, that they will ‘train up the children in the way they should go’ (Proverbs 22:6).
Thank you for standing with us. We are saving God’s precious gems and raising them up to be mighty men and women of faith!