Update - Gideons Childrens Home in Kenya (GOWIDO) (2016)
God is SMILING!
When we think of all that is happening in the Gideon’s Childrens Home in Kenya, we can’t help but think that God’s heart is FULL.
One hundred and ninety-two children live in the orphanage, and one hundred and forty-seven children are in the home based program. The newest addition to this community is a little girl, who is an orphan. No mom. No dad. Yet, she is accepted into a community and begins a new journey of freedom and possibility!
Other encouraging Praise Reports:
- Children have access to water on the compound and in the orphanage!
- Young children’s units have been completed!
- The dining hall at the High School is completed!
- Cry out to God for provision, specifically 300 bags of maize to sustain the Home until harvest time.
- Pray Psalm 91 over the Home, children and staff, that they will remain in good health and prosper.
Thank you for your continued celebration in what God is doing in the lives of these precious children. Let’s continue to agree in prayer for a mighty outpouring of God’s goodness over GOWIDO! Bless you.